ALL SKATERS MUST PRE REGISTER, NO DROP IN’S AT THIS TIME (This is NOT Stick & Puck)
- Hockey Ice is designed for hockey private lessons, semi private lessons, and small group lessons.
- All skaters must have a USA Hockey registration number
- All coaches must be USA Hockey or US Figure Skating Certified Safe Sport Certified.
- All skaters must have a helmet on at all times.
$20 – 50min Session
$15 – 25min Session
Phase III COVID Protocol for all our customers, user groups and partners
Full CDC, Massachusetts, and Facility documents available upon request for Organizers and Operators
Protocol for Organizers
- Supervised group size is limited to a total of 25 participants per ice sheet
- No contact drills and practices.
- No inter-team games, tournaments or scrimmages.
- To accommodate our capacity limitations, everyone will be required to check-in at the information desk.
- Utilize dedicated Entry and Exit lanes – please follow all signs.
- Registration and payments will be online only.
- All players and skaters must come to the rink fully dressed in appropriate skating attire.
- All players and skaters show up to the rink no more than 10 minutes prior to their ice time.
- All players and skaters must leave the facility no later than 10 minutes after their ice time.
- No spectators, however if required, one parent or guardian will be allowed per skater.
- Arrival times will be staggered.
- All locker rooms and showers are closed.
- Water fountains are closed.
- Please respect and practice social distancing. This will be required both on and off the ice.
- Hand Sanitizer stations are available.
- One spectator (parent or guardian) will be allowed per skater. (no exceptions)
- Protective masks will be required by all coaches, spectators and players (when not participating in drills).
- No handshaking, hugs or high fives.
- All coaches are responsible to check on the health of their players and to enforce social distancing.
- If any player, coach or family member show any signs of illness, they will be required to leave the facility immediately.
- All skaters will be required to use their own water bottle – no sharing. (fill them up at home)
October 1st – November 27th
- 6:00 – 6:50a
- 7:00 – 7:50a
Hockey Coaches Ice
- 8:00 – 8:30a
Hockey Coaches Ice